Monday, October 13, 2008

living forever, wildly in love and loved wildly

What a concept!

And it works - if you let it.

Just living in love every day - loving who you are and where you are

people respond to it - they can't help themselves - who wouldn't want to spend time with someone who chooses to be happy and live a life filled with love and respect?

I always wonder why I forget things like that...such simple things

and then I have these days that make me so sad - i mean just miserable sad - and the truth is that I forgot to be happy - I forgot to live my life like I love myself - and those around me were just picking up on it.....they couldnt help themselves - I mean if I don't want to be in my own skin - why would they want to be a part of it?

but today I remembered why I enjoy waking up in the morning. I remembered what it was about myself that makes me smile - and makes me laugh - and makes me love what I see in the mirror and hear on the phone - I remember that perfection is for someone else to worry about because where I am and what I am doing is absolutely perfect - and then once I remembered it I just believed it - and then I lived it

and it works

No comments: