Sunday, October 12, 2008

a new start

So, because I believe it is important to always do things that move life forward and to cut ties to things that tend to prevent personal growth - I killed my myspace profile. Long story......lots of reasons.....very important - but I lost my blog.

I loved having a place to just empty my head - a place to pour out the words that seem to bounce around like the ball in a game of pong. It is a beautiful thing, having a place to record those words. I watch the things that stop me - the things that bottle me up and prevent me from living clearly just disappear....the words start flowing...the ball starts banging around and hitting those blocks just making them disappear.

So I have started a new place - a new venue to poor out my words.

thanks for stopping by