Saturday, August 15, 2009

getting outta my head

I have been living in my head for a week or so now. I know its a bad place to be. I know nothing is ever accomplished by staying there. I know I can't keep up with the things that fly thru there and that the voices of my heart get mixed in with the voice of ego and I can't sort them out.

I can hear my heart telling me I need to take a risk. I can hear my heart telling me that nothing good ever came from sitting on the sidelines and waiting for an opportunity - I know playing it safe is a sure fire way to end up with nothing but an illusion of safety and a lot of misery.

I know I have always managed to find my way into the right place - to make good things happen - and that fear is guarenteed to keep me from accomplishing nothing.

So its time to put myself out there.

Wish me luck

No comments: